Karriere bei der Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Cloud Platform Engineer (m/f/d)Exciting and varied - your working environment
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was established by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the objective of rethinking the core business and realizing new, relevant business models. In response to future requirements, Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops, implements and operates innovative concepts, products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility. It rounds out the AUDI AG product range with digital services.
Audi Business Innovation GmbH has its headquarters in Munich.
Around 200 employees currently work for the company.
- You develop and support the smooth operation of distributed services in cloud environments
- Her focus is on the use of automation tools to improve processes
- You support the development of a highly available service platform based on AWS and Docker Container Orchestration like Kubernetes
- You provide logging and monitoring solutions and continuously develop them further
- You are responsible for and develop CI/CD workflows for cloud native technologies
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will act with team spirit, but also independently and thus contribute to the success of the projects
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science or a vocational training with a focus on computer science
- Experience in the efficient use of cloud technologies (preferably Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as Code and Automation is the basis of your work (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Experience in logging, monitoring and metric solutions (Elasticsearch, Splunk, Fluentd, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Concourse)
- Desirable: experience in software development (e.g. Python, Go)
- Team spirit, creativity and fun at project-related work
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
Future-oriented and challenging young company in the center of Munich
Interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes on site
Exciting industry and interesting products
Performance-based remuneration in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a meaningful cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations using our online form!