Karriere bei der Audi Business Innovation GmbH
DevOps Automation Engineer (m/f/d)Exciting and varied - your working environment
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was established by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the objective of rethinking the core business and realizing new, relevant business models. In response to future requirements, Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops, implements and operates innovative concepts, products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility. It rounds out the AUDI AG product range with digital services.
Audi Business Innovation GmbH has its headquarters in Munich.
Around 200 employees currently work for the company.
- You will set up continuous integration / delivery pipelines, implement logging and monitoring and design test automation
- Her activities include both the development of microservices in the JVM environment and the automation of their lifecycles
- As a member of an agile development team, you act with team spirit, but also independently, and thus contribute to the success of your project
- You live the DevOps principles and carry this mindset into your team
- The credo "Everything as Code" is the basis of your work
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science or a comparable degree
- Knowledge of test automation and tools like Karate, Projector or Postman
- Experience with logging, monitoring and tracing (e.g. Elasticsearch, Kibana, New Relic, Zipkin)
- Secure handling of development and delivery tools such as Git, Jenkins Pipelines, SonarQube, Docker etc.
- Experience with Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and AWS desirable
- Team spirit, creativity and fun at project-related work
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
Future-oriented and challenging young company in the center of Munich
Interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes on site
Exciting industry and interesting products
Performance-based remuneration in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a meaningful cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations using our online form!