Digital Analyst (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - MunichAudi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes.
With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
In the Performance Marketing & Data segment, we collect, combine and analyse data along the entire customer journey and derive specific recommendations. We optimise digital marketing processes and tools and transaction-based business models, thereby creating the basis for data-driven business approaches. Our focus is always on the measurable added value for the user.
- Continuing development of the (technical) digital analytics environment at AUDI AG
- Management of analytics inquiries and the transfer of insights as well as data-based recommendations for action to our markets or AUDI AG
- Advising stakeholders on digital analytics, suitable KPIs and ways to monitor online performance and derive trends and opportunities
- Coaching of different departments regarding the correct use of our web analytics infrastructure
- Establishing a data-based decision-making culture
- Close cooperation with data analysts (identification of suitable data, data migration and processing), performance marketing specialists and departments at AUDI AG (support and advice)
What you need to succeed
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of computer science, mathematics, media informatics or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience regarding the field of digital analytics, media performance, digital marketing, personalization (website)
- Comprehensive knowledge of common web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and designing global data layer structures
- Independently and structured mode of operation in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Business fluent in German and English
- Team Spirit, Creativity and fun in project-oriented work
- Very good German and English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with the technical setup and the functionality of DMP, CDP or DSP is desirable
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.