Karriere bei der Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)- several positions to be filledExciting and varied - your working environment
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was established by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the objective of rethinking the core business and realizing new, relevant business models. In response to future requirements, Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops, implements and operates innovative concepts, products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility. It rounds out the AUDI AG product range with digital services.
Audi Business Innovation GmbH has its headquarters in Munich.
Around 200 employees currently work for the company.
- We are looking for you to join our agile software development teams, each with several open positions in the following areas:
- In the "Visualization" area, as part of our interdisciplinary team, you will develop the next generation of our Automotive Visualization Platform for generating high-quality CGI visualizations for all AUDI AG marketing channels, thus setting new standards within the industry.
- In the "eCommerce" area, you will develop the central dealer platform that will serve the future electronic sales channels (shops) of the individual VW brands, thus contributing to sustainable digitalization.
- Micro frontend or serverless architecture with end-to-end responsibility on a cloud platform ("You build it, you run it")
- In self-organized development teams, you will analyze, design and implement user-friendly and innovative web applications based on the latest technologies.
- You will develop cloud-native backends as well as the corresponding front ends (e.g. as single-page applications) and further develop our products, which are tailored according to vertical responsibilities, in agile cycles (Scrum and SAFe).
- Your team lives DevOps and you accompany the complete life cycle of the product.
- Your quality standards and eye for sustainability contribute to future-proof solutions.
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree
- Strongly pronounced agile mindset (in the sense of the Agile Manifesto)
- Knowledge of application development with Java in distributed systems and the technologies and frameworks like Spring Boot, OAuth2 and RESTful APIs
- Experience with development pipelines, test automation, continuous integration / continuous deployment in cloud-based environments
- Knowledge of modern architectural concepts (e.g. microfrontends, microservices), design patterns and agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, ELK, Prometheus, Docker)
- Team spirit, creativity and fun at project-related work
- Good knowledge of German and English
Tech Stack requirements in the field of "eCommerce":
- Expertise in the area of frontend web technologies (e.g. Angular, React)
- In-depth experience in backend development (e.g. Java, Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry)
- Project practice in microservice or self-contained system architectures
Tech stack in the "Visualization" area:
- Experience in the field of 3D visualization, CGI and content management is an advantage
What we offer
Future-oriented and challenging young company in the center of Munich
Interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes on site
Exciting industry and interesting products
Performance-based remuneration in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a meaningful cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations using our online form!