Intern Corporate Communication (m/f/d)
Temporary employment - full-time - Munich
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes. With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
The internship is available from October 2021 for at least 6 months.
- You will support the concept development and implementation of internal and external communication measures, including current projects related to digital product development and business models, events or various digital communication formats.
- Visual-conceptual design as well as editorial creation of a range of different communications content (including press materials, website, social media, ABI Blog, Corporate publication, customer success stories etc.).
- Development and implementation of a social media strategy.
- Operational support of our Linkedin channel.
- Collaboration and independent implementation of (partial) projects with various cooperation partners.
- Research on relevant media topics of a social, economic and technological nature.
- Support in the planning and implementation of (virtual, hybrid, live) events.
- Monitoring and reporting of all relevant communication measures.
- Agency and service provider steering.
What you need to succeed
- Advanced bachelor's or master's degree in the field of communication (communication design or communication sciences or similar), journalism, media studies, business administration or similar.
- First practical experience in the context of digital communication, corporate communication, journalism, PR, Marketing (ideally with automotive background).
- Enthusiasm for digital innovations and new technologies as well as openness to the specifics of innovation communication in the automotive industry.
- Enjoying writing and very good communication skills
- Independent, reliable and creative way of working, "hands-on mentality", organizational skills and team orientation.
- MS Office skills, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SEO is desirable
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Driving license class B.
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)