Intern Digital Retail (m/f/d)
Temporary employment - full-time - Munich
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG’s range.
The internship position can be taken up from July 2021 for a minimum of 6 months.
- Support and further development of the agile software development process for digital retail. You get to know the complete workflow starting from requirements analysis to live deployment and support the Scrum Master regarding the preparation and implementation of "Scrum Events" (user story mapping, grooming, demonstration, backlog maintenance).
- Active participating in team events and creating internal communication (e.g. newsletters, presentations).
- Supporting quality assurance in the field of conception, execution and follow-up of manual and automated tests. You will get to know the products on the various end devices and visualization modules.
- You will deepen your knowledge of the products and digital retail modules when setting up and maintaining the digital retail laboratory. As well as supporting the organization and coordination of events (digital retail showcases).
- You will get to know "state-of-the-art" documentation and collaboration tools on the technical and development side in an active and productive environment.
- Your specific tasks will be determined based on your interests and skills.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor or master studies in computer science, business informatics, media informatics, technical business administration or in another technical or natural science course
- Fun & interest in new technologies, innovations and software
- Independent and creative way of working, "hands-on mentality" and team orientation
- Confident demeanor and communication skills complete your profile
- Advanced knowledge of German and English
Nice to have
- Initial experience in a corporate environment is desireable
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer you
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours)
- Internal trainings