Intern People & Culture (m/f/d)
Temporary employment - full-time - Munich
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes. With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
The headquarters of Audi Business Innovations GmbH is located in the heart of Munich.
The internship is available from January 2022 for at least 6 months.
- Taking responsibility for communicating with applicants and coordinating interviews
- Support in the selection of applicants
- Support in day-to-day operations
- Creation of job advertisements and maintenance of internship advertisements in job exchanges
- Independently taking on sub-projects in the area of People & Culture
- Organisation of various activities as port of the onboarding programme
- Insights in the topics new work and hybrid working models
- Research on various People & Culture topics (e.g. job exchanges, career websites)
What you need to succeed
- Studies in business administration, psychology or sociology with a focus on human resources and/or work organisation with good academic results
- Responsible and independent way of working as well as organisational skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Initiative, hands-on mentality and team orientation
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills round off your profile
Nice to have
- Initial experience in a corporate environment is desireable
- Initial experience in recruitment, personnel administration or similar personnel-related topics
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Driving license class B.
What we offerAside from our team, our culture and our mission, there are some additional benefits that make ABI a great place to work:
- Modern, centrally located offices in Munich with simultaneous flexibility through remote work
- Getting to know our agile way of working and the ABI culture
- Compatibility of work and leisure time through flexible working hours
- Responsible assumption of sub-projects and insight into the cooperation between AUDI AG and us as a young and agile subsidiary
- Participation in internal events to expand your network
- Promotion of your personal development through regular feedback
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, references and a current matriculation certificate via our online application portal.