Karriere bei der Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Java Developer (m/f/d) - several positions to be filledExciting and varied - your working environment
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was established by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the objective of rethinking the core business and realizing new, relevant business models. In response to future requirements, Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops, implements and operates innovative concepts, products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility. It rounds out the AUDI AG product range with digital services.
Audi Business Innovation GmbH has its headquarters in Munich.
Around 200 employees currently work for the company.
- In agile software development teams, you will analyze and design technically demanding business solutions in the Java environment
- You program cloud-native applications and continually develop these sprint by sprint
- Your team lives DevOps and you accompany the complete life cycle of the product
- Your quality standards and eye for sustainability contribute to sustainable solutions
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science or a related course of study
- Experience in application development with Java in distributed systems and the technologies and frameworks like Spring Boot, OAuth2 and RESTful APIs
- Experience with development pipelines, test automation, continuous integration / continuous deployment in cloud-based environments
- Knowledge of modern architectural concepts (e.g. microservices), design patterns and agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, ELK, Prometheus, Docker, ...) is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, team spirit, creativity and fun in project-related work
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
Future-oriented and challenging young company in the center of Munich
Interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes on site
Exciting industry and interesting products
Performance-based remuneration in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a meaningful cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations using our online form!