Intern Digital Analytics (m/f/d)
Temporary employment - full-time - Munich
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes. With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
In the Performance Marketing & Data business area, we collect, analyze and combine data along the entire value chain and derive specific recommendations for action for the business. We optimize processes and tools for digital marketing and transaction-based business models and thus create the basis for implementing “data-driven business”. The measurable added value for the user is always in the foreground.
The headquarters of Audi Business Innovations GmbH is located in the heart of Munich.
The internship is available from now on for at least 6 months.
- You will support us in the further development of the (technical) digital analytics environment at Audi AG and learn how a global tracking framework is developed and implemented.
- You support us in processing analytics queries from various stakeholders (ABI-internal, Audi AG & Audi Markt) and formulate data-based recommendations for action.
- You will be responsible for creating analyzes and ad hoc evaluations with various tools.
- You will gain an insight into tracking-relevant systems (Tag Management System, Web Analytics System) and data layer concepts.
- You will also support us with project management, documentation and measures to ensure data quality.
What you need to succeed
- At least two completed Bachelor semesters in the field of media informatics, business informatics or a comparable field of study with a focus on the online area.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for the world of data, data driven business, web technologies and digital topics.
- Knowledge of web analytics systems such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or comparable tools would be an advantage.
- Enjoyment of innovative topics and business areas
- Independent & committed way of working, communicative & team-oriented.
Nice to have
- A structured and independent way of working.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Driving license class B.
What we offerAside from our team, our culture and our mission, there are some additional benefits that make ABI a great place to work:
- Modern, centrally located offices in Munich with simultaneous flexibility through remote work
- Getting to know our agile way of working and the ABI culture
- Compatibility of work and leisure time through flexible working hours
- Responsible assumption of sub-projects and insight into the cooperation between AUDI AG and us as a young and agile subsidiary
- Participation in internal events to expand your network
- Promotion of your personal development through regular feedback
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, references and a current matriculation certificate via our online application portal.