Intern Experience Design (m/f/d)
Temporary employment - full-time - Munich
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes. With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
The internship is available from November 2021 for at least 6 months.
- You will support the Experience Design Team in the user-centered conception of new or existing products.
- You will independently conduct desk research on trends, technologies and market potential.
- In the areas of research and testing, you will work on the creation of hypotheses and research plans and be involved in the implementation and evaluation of interviews.
- On the basis of insights, you create customer journeys together with the team and develop new product strategies.
- You create user flows and let your creative vein run free while creating prototypes.
- You will support the creation of pixel perfect designs that our developers implement.
- You will participate in the creation, implementation and documentation of workshops.
What you need to succeed
- Advanced bachelor's or master's degree in user experience design, usability engineering, human factors engineering, human-machine interaction, ergonomics, media informatics, communication and media design, interaction design or in a related course of study.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch or InVision.
- Creativity, passion for details, affinity for digital media.
- Fun & interest in new technologies, innovations and software.
- Independent, reliable and creative way of working, "hands-on mentality" and team orientation.
- Team spirit and enjoyment of project-related work.
Nice to have
- First practical experience in the area of experience design.
- Confident handling in Microsoft Office.
- Very good written and spoken German and English.
- Driving license class B.
What we offer
- Modern, centrally located offices in Munich with simultaneous flexibility through remote work
- Getting to know our agile way of working and the ABI culture
- Compatibility of work and leisure time through flexible working hours
- Responsible assumption of sub-projects and insight into the cooperation between AUDI AG and us as a young and agile subsidiary
- Participation in internal events to expand your network
- Promotion of your personal development through regular feedback