Salesforce Architect (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG’s range.
Become part of our CRM Team and shape the digital customer experience of the future. We are building up a Center of Competence at Audi Business Innovation, gathering and fostering CRM experts, knowledge and skills. In a joint approach with AUDI AG and other partners in the world of Volkswagen, we create strategic CRM solutions with an international scope and across the entire Volkswagen Group. As Salesforce Architect with strong expertise, you are an integral part of our team and contribute to reaching our targets.
- Steer and assess the implementation of complex business and technical requirements in Salesforce environments
- Take responsibility for the implementation and solution approach in your team, while ensuring architecture and development guidelines are met given time and budget restraints
- Support the Product Owner in creating requirements/user stories and own their technical elements incl. adherence to relevant guidelines (IT-architecture, data privacy, IT-security) in your solution designs
- Act as the first point of contact in the agile development team regarding your proposed solution designs and other technical enquiries, present your solutions in architecture committees
- Identify dependencies in a scaled agile setup with several teams and partake in joint approval processes with other architects and workstreams
What you need to succeed
- Academic degree in computer science, business information systems, business administration or similar
- Several years of experience in technical roles in agile (e.g. Scrum) Salesforce projects in an international corporate context
- Knowledgeable on possibilities implementing business requirements in Salesforce products (focus: Sales-, Service-, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft) considering out-of-the-box, customizing and own development
- Salesforce certifications that show strong expertise in designing solutions in the salesforce environment
- Very able in documenting, communicating and presenting complex and technical concepts in German and English, team-player, hands-on and solution-oriented approach
Nice to have
- Versed in steering external service providers
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Practical experience working with SAFe
What we offer you
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.