Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG’s range.
Become part of our CRM Team and shape the digital customer experience of the future. We are building up a Center of Competence at Audi Business Innovation, gathering and fostering CRM experts, knowledge and skills. In a joint approach with AUDI AG and other partners in the world of Volkswagen, we create strategic CRM solutions with an international scope and across the entire Volkswagen Group. As Salesforce Architect with strong Marketing Cloud expertise, you are an integral part of our team and contribute to reaching our targets.
- Partake in shaping the Marketing Cloud architecture within a multibrand Salesforce architecture and a multilayered sales organization
- Review and challenge any solution designs around the Marketing Cloud as the main point of contact
- Supervise the implementation (also through external service providers) of solutions ensuring technical and business requirements are met, act as a gate for quality and releasability
- Document and present solution options and designs in software architecture ceremonies
- Continuously analyze the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architecture, proactively suggest improvements and identify potential and/or need for further development
What you need to succeed
- Academic degree in computer science, business information systems or similar
- 5+ years of experience and comprehensive skills in the field of Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as knowledge around the Salesforce cloud portfolio (Sales- und Service Cloud, Partner Community, Mulesoft)
- Expert knowhow regarding Marketing Cloud’s primary components (e.g. Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Studio) and their use in agile development (e.g. Scrum) and enterprise contexts (several Salesforce clouds, data lakes, 3rd part customer data, integration platforms etc.)
- Sound technological skills to create and assess software architecture (e.g. SSJS, JS, Node.JS, SQL, APEX, Salesforce APIs) and practical experience with AMPScript Syntax in templates
- Very able in documenting, communicating and presenting complex and technical concepts in German and English, team-player, hands-on and solution-oriented approach
Nice to have
- Versed in steering external service providers
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Practical experience working with SAFe
- Relevant Salesforce certifications (e.g. Marketing Cloud Email Specialist , Marketing Cloud Consultant, Administrator)
- Familiar with EU data privacy regulation and their implementation in consent management and data privacy concepts
What we offer you
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.