Service Designer - Customer Experience Designer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee - full-time - Munich or remote (Germany-wide)Audi Business Innovation GmbH was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking core business. We want to shape the mobility of the future and implement new business models that go beyond the vehicle as a product. To achieve this, we develop innovative concepts and offer products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility, and invest accordingly. Moreover, Audi Business Innovation GmbH collaborates in various ways with external partners in the mobility and digitalisation sectors and uses digital services to complement AUDI AG’s range.
- As part of the Experience Design team, you will be responsible for iteratively developing and validating digital products and processes from a customer or user perspective.
- You are responsible for the conception and design of the overall customer or user experience of digital products in the context of mobili
- You are the first contact for experience design methods and know which tools and methods are necessary in each next step.
- You conduct analyses of customer needs, trends, innovations, technologies and competitors & derive strategic actions.
- In close cooperation with our researchers, you design and coordinate studies and customer surveys and evaluate them.
- You work in an interdisciplinary team with business designers, researchers, project managers, software developers, product owners and designers.
- You develop and present CX strategies, concepts, customer journeys and service blueprints.
- In close coordination with our developers and interaction designers, you design the UX & UI strategy for (digital) products, are responsible for a cost/benefit analysis of individual features and supporting the implementation during development.
- You take responsibility for the progress of a (sub-)projec
- You plan and lead workshops with stakeholders.
What you need to succeed
- Degree in interaction design, product design, user experience design or similar field.
- Several years of professional experience in service design or digital product-/ innovation development with end-to-end responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial and product-strategic thinking paired with an analytical and solution-oriented way of workin
- Deep understanding of processes and methods in the design, business & IT environment.
- In-depth knowledge of prototyping at various stages of development.
- Ausgeprägte Kenntnisse im Bereich Prototyping auf unterschiedlichenEntwicklungsstufen
- Knowledge of app and website development, basic IT development skills.
- Confident use of visualization tools and strong presentation skills.
- Business fluent in German and English as well as communicative and diplomatic skills.
Nice to have
- Ideally experience in the SAFe environment.
What we offer you
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Company pension plan
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours, ABIkids child day care, sabbatical)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)
- Annual development budget for conferences, trainings, certificates, etc.
- Discounted leasing of a car via AUDI AG
- Yearly public transportation ticket or flexible monthly mobility budget
- Monthly lunch subvention through digital vouchers
- Audi corporate benefits (discounts for gyms, shopping, travels, etc.)
Please apply with your cover letter (optional), resume, references and salary expectation via our online application portal.