Karriere bei der Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Specialist DWH / ETL Development (m/f/d)Exciting and varied - your working environment
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was established by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the objective of rethinking the core business and realizing new, relevant business models. In response to future requirements, Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops, implements and operates innovative concepts, products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility. It rounds out the AUDI AG product range with digital services.
Audi Business Innovation GmbH has its headquarters in Munich.
Around 200 employees currently work for the company.
- Independent requirements analysis
- Advice on the definition of technical requirements with focus on the implementation
- Data modeling and implementations in the DWH environment
- Exploration and evaluation of new data sources
- Responsible for design and implementation of ETL processes
- University or technical college degree with a focus on computer science or similar
- You can already demonstrate successful projects in data warehousing and ETL
- You have extensive database knowledge (SQL, data modeling, semantic layer design, performance analysis, etc.) with Teradata or similar products
- You know script languages (Python, Bash, etc.) or ETL tools
- Team spirit, creativity and fun at project-related work
- Good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
Future-oriented and challenging young company in the center of Munich
Interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes on site
Exciting industry and interesting products
Performance-based remuneration in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a meaningful cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations using our online form!