Karriere bei der Audi Business Innovation GmbH
Specialist Dashboard Development Tableau / Data Artist (m/f/d)Exciting and varied - your working environment
Audi Business Innovation GmbH was established by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the objective of rethinking the core business and realizing new, relevant business models. In response to future requirements, Audi Business Innovation GmbH develops, implements and operates innovative concepts, products and services at the interface between technology, digital business models and mobility. It rounds out the AUDI AG product range with digital services.
Audi Business Innovation GmbH has its headquarters in Munich.
Around 200 employees currently work for the company.
- You are involved in the development of analytical applications and are responsible for the visualization of the results.
- You will work agilely in interdisciplinary teams.
- You advise the department and ETL development in the target-oriented implementation of the projects.
- You work with creative techniques and demonstrate new perspectives and possibilities of visualization.
- You will adopt the perspective of the end user and influence the solution in such a way that it achieves a high level of user acceptance.
- Completed studies in computer science, media informatics or comparable education
- Implementation of successful data visualization projects or first experiences in corresponding internships, ideally with
- Software Tableau
- Profound knowledge in designing dashboards and SQL, experience in data integration and data analysis is advantageous
- High level of initiative, commitment, independent and structured way of working
- Very good German and good English knowledge
What we offer
Future-oriented and challenging young company in the center of Munich
Interdisciplinary team with innovative topics
Flat hierarchies, quick decision-making processes on site
Exciting industry and interesting products
Performance-based remuneration in a dynamic environment
Please apply with a meaningful cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations using our online form!