Trainee Lawyer (m/f/d)
Temporary employment - full-time - Munich
Audi Business Innovation GmbH (ABI) was launched by AUDI AG in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the goal of rethinking the automotive core business. As a digital product development and innovation company, we offer a profound product and IT expertise for user-centric solutions. Our overall objective is to strengthen the sales and distribution processes of AUDI AG by providing relevant digital solutions and reliable IT platforms. We provide the concept to digital services and business models while procuring product development processes and also implementing digital services along the whole value chain with a focus on the efficiency of marketing and sales processes.
With our entrepreneurial thinking, our product and IT expertise for customer-driven solutions, and our mindset, we co-create the digital transformation.
Our legal circle consists of four ABInauts and one trainee lawyer. We pursue the goals of the company, support and provide assurance by advising all ABInauts on all legal aspects, we are pointing out solutions, creating guidelines for compliant behavior, minimizing risks, we are encouraging the ABInauts’ confidence in their own ideas and we are communicating clearly.
The position is open for legal trainees for the lawyer's station or elective station in full-time from April 2022 for 3 months.
- Your job will include all relevant areas of law at Audi Business Innovation GmbH: general civil law to competition law, contract law and intellectual property law.
- You will take on tasks in areas such as corporate law, data protection law, IT and IP law also in international contexts.
- You will be part of our team from day one and will have practical experience right from the start. As a result, you will get an insight into various tasks, issues and areas of law and quickly take over your own tasks.
- You have the chance to work on different projects and collaborate with ABInauts across various disciplines.
- In addition to the work at Audi Business Innovation GmbH, there is also the opportunity for a professionals exchange with the trainee lawyers and the research assistants of the Central Legal Service of Audi AG.
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed your law studies or are in the legal clerkship.
- Strong legal knowledge, basic business skills and a keen interest in business issues and interrelationships.
- You are proficient in English and at least one other foreign language.
- You have a good command of MS Office.
- You communicate goal-oriented, are enthusiastic and just as strong when working in a team as you are at your desk.
- You are responsible, committed, practical, communicative and cooperative.
- You have a passion for innovative subjects and business fields and at best have already gained some experience in these areas.
Nice to have
- First experiences in a corporate environment are welcome.
- Interest in agile software development and agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- Experience in the area of compliance, data protection, IT and IP law, contract law or similar legal fields.
What we offer
- Modern centrally located offices in Munich and simultaneous flexibility to work from home
- Possibility to work in a flexible, self-organised system (how we work)
- Work-life balance (e.g. flexible working hours)
- Internal trainings (e.g. personal coaching, mindfulness training)